SC2 special edition/gift

…I don’t think granite device should have resellers, the only people in the black hole are the customers. it should only have a simucube online store.
There are people who have been waiting since April and have paid …
customers are being held hostage by their resellers.

no one saying they are bad.
they respond very fast but they have no information but if u look at simracingbay they have update each week and are precise with dates etc.
and yes i did order in April

I ordered mine through a site called DSD

this is what they have posted on their site

## ATTENTION: You are ordering for Batch 13. We expect Batch 13 to be shipped to us the late AUGUST/early September, 2020. We will ship all orders once we receive the shipment. Schedules are controlled by Granite Devices and not by DSD. Shipping schedules are approximate and can and/or will change according to Granite’s manufacturing process and other factors only Granite controls.

Seems like a nice guy in his e-mails, but makes it clear nothing until late August early September
I went in knowing this so just going to wait it out and am hopeful his timings are accurate.
Putting the time to good use and having a wheel made while I wait

Guess more importantly ran a 2:22.352 in ACC at the Spa last night, slow for a lot of guys but my best time to date

Derek is cool, I got mine from him. He doesn’t ship as fast as Tomo but at least provides the proper expectations and shipping schedule. In my case it was accurate.
Being in US can be a plus too in case unit needs to be shipped back, I guess.

That is good to hear, He seems like a nice guy based on his e-mails, yes US based was the determining factor for me. Was going to get it from Augury Simulations in Spain but then stumbled on to his site. Did buy a mount from them, great vendor they shipped the mount from Spain to my front door in Pennsylvania in 3 days
I assume he is little later than EU vendors due to shipping times to US from Granite Devises.
Hoping I get it a little early but will be happy if I can get it in hand in early September. Just can’t wait to race on it, using a V2.5 belt drive wheel at the moment. Great wheel base but expectation per all the review are very high for the Simucube 2 Pro