Sc2 power house problem

lately it often happens that as soon as I connect the plug of the multi-socket to the current where I have connected the two power supply units of the sc2, the current is triggered throughout the house.
I have never had problems like this … has anyone else experienced similar problems? can it depend on the power supplies?

you need an inrush current limiter or the FI fuse has to be replaced

the FI fuse of which you speak where it is? where should it be replaced? So is this a problem with my sc2? excuse my ignorance but I’m not an expert, and thanks for the help

Try plugin PSUs one by one, wait between

forgive me Alfye but I don’t understand what you mean

I think what he means is connect first one PSU to the wall socket and turn power on to that, then plug the second one in a few moments later.

However, if the issue is that your home’s Consumer Box trips a circuit breaker when you power on the wheel, then it may be useful to put some sort of surge protection device between the PSUs and the wall socket to prevent a spike tripping the house circuit breaker.

Thank you all for the answers! I have just ordered the current limiter and I hope it will solve my problems. But one thing I didn’t understand … does the problem come from my home electrical system or does my sc2 have any problems?

The problem is your house’s electrical system.

No issue with the SC2.

Another user with exact same issue that was solved with inrush current limiter. Seems like two PSU stress up electrical system too much.
Perhaps GD can provide some guidelines in manual for users facing the same problem.
https://forum.virtualracing.org/showthread.php/115939-Simucube-2-Review