SC2 Batch 4 Updates

I spoke yesterday with Augury, they will recieve the SCs this week or beggining of next, then they will ship to customers. So totally around 2 weeks more.

1 Like

I got the same info from Augury this morning by mail… GD should ship them the SC this week and it takes about 2 weeks to get them delivered to their warehouse.
Then they have to ship them to the customers… Add 3 days for the TNT delivery since I live in France… They shipped my F1S wheel on the 7th at 4pm, and it’s arrived in France today. Should get it tomorrow, I think.

So, last week of october delivery with any luck, probably first week of november. Later, if anything goes wrong ^^

#patienceisavirtue

From simracingbay (Tomo) I saw that he was awaiting Batch 4 and that he would receive it on October 11. But yesterday I already received the email indicating that it was back in stock. I ordered the SC2 Pro and today it’s on its way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my back-in-stock email from SRB last night. :smiley:

Went to order “my” SC2 Sport just now and… out-of-stock already! Wish I’d pulled the trigger at lunchtime :roll_eyes:

Does anyone know if the last batch of simucube 2 ultimate includes the external bluetooth antenna ?

Yes! Me Too… Was in touch with Tomo last week to get latest on his website delivery schedule postings, and he emailed me yesterday morning (in US) that SC2s had arrived a couple days earlier than expected. Ordered an Ultimate a few hrs. later when I was back home after Dr. appt. Scheduled to arrive Monday via DHL!

Hi Filodream… I downloaded this pdf from the SC website;
Simucube2 Sport / Pro/ Ultimate
UserGuideVersion 2.1
September4th, 2019

They have a list of parts included in the ‘kit’, and it does show an external antenna. I’m supposed to receive my Ultimate from Sim Racing Bay on Monday, so I’ll let you know if it’s NOT included. :slight_smile:

Awesome guys! I’m excited for you all! I got in touch with HRS and they hadn’t heard from GD team about orders been sent to Aus YET. I’m sure they won’t be too far away! Bring it on :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Had a message from Jed at Simtech Racing in the UK and he said there is a slight delay on units and won’t now arrive until sometime next week. I’m guessing they shipped out to the US, Canada and Auz first because of the longer delivery time.

2 Likes

A delay? Sucks… ^^

1 Like

Hello! Ordered the Pro version of this beast from Augury today. Pretty excited because i was using G27 to this day… :joy:

3 Likes

Just recived today my SC2 Pro inkl. Ascher SC 28, external antenna is included in the package, need 1-2 days longer to start the engine, rig must be prepared.

Ordered last Wednesday at SRB.

Wonderful toy stuff for adults.

4 Likes

Same haha

He did advise me to expect the first batch to go quick … when I got the email I was in a meeting and said “I have to step out and get my laptop”… :slight_smile:

Wondering why stocks are so different across distributors.
Looks like SRB either have them in stock or shipping within a week.
Not fair. :sob:

2 Likes

I guess some distributors get preferential. Still no stock here in the UK. Maybe would have been faster to order from SRB it seems. :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Was under impression that ordering from local distributors was recommended way.
Now I really don’t see the point.
Can GD team please comment on the situation?

1 Like

Augury plans to get their SC2’s from GD in next 7-10 days. From that point still order delivery.

Some retailers do not accept orders as long as the goods are not really in the warehouse, even that’s the case. The goods-in date will be displayed in the shop as much as possible. There may also be other shops that communicate differently. The fact is, the SRB is highly appreciated in the Racer Community. For me it was pure coincidence that I stumbled over the availability in the middle of the night.

I am sure that the availability will never satisfy all interested buyers - similar to the Heusinks pedals … patience is required and one day it will be so far :slight_smile:

…and then the other problems begin, chasing the right sw customizing for each sim or car

Do not go crazy

1 Like

“Do not go crazy” - Easier said than done. :smiley:

I don’t think anyone will comment on this due to NDA etc.

I would order from who had them the most frequently.

There are many things that could cause one reseller to have more than another reseller.
Especially when you start looking at $$ available to invest in stock.

4 Likes