Rfactor FFB Problems

Hi People

I have had my Simucube 2 Pro for about 4 months now with no issues what so ever until now.

My problem is soley with Rfactor 2. There is a vicious ffb force that runs the wheel full lock strong enough to easily break my arm!!! Hvea to hit the emergency stop obviously.

Point is I cannot figure out how to reset it. Used rest ffb in true drive but no joy.

Please help pepps. Would really like to get back to the game.

Thanks in advance.

so it is a problem you had from the beginning? can you show your settings for simucube and upload the controller.json you are using for rfactor2 ?

Hi
Sorry taken so long to reply.
My base works fine with all games and was working fine with Rfactor 2 until recently but now produces the problem I have described already.

I deleted all game file/folders in steam but still have the same issue.
So I will have to reload my operating system tomorrow and hope that works! Its not the settings as even read only settings causes the problem now and only way to stop it is with emergency stop button.
Worst thing is I cant even get Rfactor 2 to recognise steering wheel now as I deleted my settings so in Chess I believe that it would be check mate scenario lol, not that i play.

I have also tried reset ffb in the base software but no help either.
Pointless posting settings as any settings cause the problem.

Will let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Cheers