Requirement to Log In

About every other week, I get into a situation whereby I am asked to log in to my Simucube account to access my Simucube 2 profiles. Is there any way to reduce the frequency of this requirement?

Use offline profiles.
You don’t have to log in unless you want to load a new online profile from another user.

We have just today deployed a change to the background systems, and the login frequency should also be improved.

1 Like

@Mika Is that the reason why all my online profiles are gone?

Played about a week ago and all was fine, today i had to login again and after doing so all my online profiles are lost.

Please make a support ticket; or comment if the email you use on this forum is the one you use in the Paddock.

True Drive Paddock appears to be offline for me.
Also my password here is different with the password at the paddock. Is that ok?

Thats OK since they are not in any way connected accounts.

Which software release do you have?

Works fine here.

A very old 2023.10.1

Its Works OK 2-3 days before but today I can’t see any online profile

Ah yes, the integrated web browser is too old in any 2023 release since we updated the libraries we use in the web application there for security reasons earlier this year (before the summer already). Please update to 2024 release; we recommend the latest one.

1 Like

OK Thank you Mika!
I’ll try to update with the last one.
Are it stable?

Im using the same email on both, om logged in and im on True Drive V. 1.3.88

I think all public versions are stable. but I haven’t noticed any instability even with the “beta” versions.

1 Like

In your case, you wrote your email address with mixed case (such as Beni.Something@Somewhere.com) where as your original account was with all-lowercase. Your account should work, if you type in the email with all lowercase letters. And we will of course fix this bug.