Recommended settings on Raceroom 2020

Put slip effect at 0

1 Like

That did the trick, thanks! Now I just gotta figure out the settingsā€¦ Tried the Alex Hodgkinson TD settings but he makes no mention of in game aettings so dunno what to do, this is all jargon to me haha

Import this

[Simucube2_Profiles_V2]
Profile1\name=RaceRoom New 2
Profile1\dxsinegain=100
Profile1\dxsquaregain=100
Profile1\overallstrength=100
Profile1\dxspringgain=100
Profile1\dxfrictiongain=10
Profile1\dxdampinggain=10
Profile1\dxinertiagain=100
Profile1\bumbstoprange=0
Profile1\servo_torquebandwidth=8
Profile1\servo_peakingnotchfilter=0
Profile1\servo_damping=100
Profile1\servo_friction=100
Profile1\servo_inertia=50
Profile1\servo_reconfilter1=5
Profile1\filteringModes=0
Profile1\dxsawtoothgain=100
Profile1\dxtrianglegain=100
Profile1\steeringrange=900
Profile1\staticforcereduction=0
Profile1\ultralowlatency=10
Profile1\slewratelimit=0
Profile1\staticforcereductionspeed=1000
Profile1\gamma=1000
Profile1\centerdamping=0
Profile1\centerdampinganglespan=0
Profile1\simplesettings=33686372
Profile1\uibits=0
Profile1\varioussettings=1
Profile1\bumbstop=1

From Truedrive

2 Likes

Thanks. While I have youā€¦ I had an issue with kerbs. I mean I crept upto one at 5mph and it violently jerked in the opposite direction. Could have easily broken something. There were no changes made to the profile either in TD or in game. Heard of any instances of that? I had to delete the profile in game and re do it but I have no idea what caused it meaning Iā€™m wincing everytime I get near a kerb.

Share your rcsā€¦

Do you have this in your RCS

FFB steer vibe wave type=ā€œ0ā€ // Type of wave to use for vibe: 0=Sine, 1=Square, 2=Triangle, 3=Sawtooth up, 4=Sawtooth down.

FFB throttle vibe wave type=ā€œ0ā€ // Type of wave to use for vibe: 0=Sine, 1=Square, 2=Triangle, 3=Sawtooth up, 4=Sawtooth down.

FFB rumble strip wave type=ā€œ0ā€ // Type of wave to use for vibe: 0=Sine, 1=Square, 2=Triangle, 3=Sawtooth up, 4=Sawtooth down

Not sure as I had to delete the profile in order to fix the issue. Doesnā€™t do it anymore now itā€™s deleted though. Also, those Simucube settings you postedā€¦ Where do I put them? Like I said, totally new to this so no idea where I import that stuff. Do I need to put that onto notepad or something?

In a file xxxxxxxxxx.ini
And import it in your true drive