Probleme simucube

following an update my simucube goes off and feel the grill someone to repair me please

pSorry, sorry, I’m a little lost, it’s a simracingbay engine the ** MiGE 130ST-M10010, ** servo model: IoniProHC 25A the simucube is a CM110 ** I have installed version 0.50.3 / 0.50 .3

BONJOUR,

D’une part c’est un forum anglais donc poser une question en Français risque d’être compliqué pour la communcation.
D’autre part un peu plus d’information serait bienvenue. Moteur, alim, version avant upgrade, etc…

Bref si tu veux un peu d’aide il faut peut être y mettre un peu la forme et le fond…

Merci

Pardon,désoler, je suis un peu perdue, c’est un moteur de simracingbay le **MiGE 130ST-M10010, modèle de servo: IoniProHC 25A la simucube est un Boîtier CM110 jai installer la version 0.50.3 / 0.50.3

Sorry, sorry, I’m a little lost, it’s a simracingbay engine the ** MiGE 130ST-M10010, ** servo model: IoniProHC 25A the simucube is a CM110 ** I have installed version 0.50.3 / 0.50 .3

Quelle version avais-tu avant l’upgrade ?
Lorsque tu démarres le boitier as tu des voyants qui clignotent ?

Which version do you have before upgrade ?
Do you have LED when you start your Simucube ?

Oui une verte et une orange et elle s’éteint et puis ça sent le griller 0.97a j0.50.3 / 0.50.3 et puis boom

WARNING This version is not successful in directly updating 0.10.x or earlier versions at all. Please update to 0.11.2 first, and remember to save settings at least once, for the update to 0.50.3 to work properly…

You will have to move dip switches, install simucube_bootloader_and_reset_all_settings.dfu file using DfuSeDemo, and then use 0.11.2 or 0.50.3 to reinstall Simucube firmware.

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide précieuse, mais la simucube démarre et s’éteint de suite et sent le griller rapidement.Je voudrais faire réparer, je ne ce n’est pas vers qui me tourner, la simucube est pas garantie

Thank you very much for your precious help, but the simucube starts and goes out immediately and feels grilling quickly. I would like to have it repaired, I’m not going to turn to, the simucube is not guaranteed

It is unlikely that a firmware update would have caused a physical hardware failure.

Please write us a support ticket.

how to make this request ??

http://granitedevices.com/support/

Hello and thank you to you are very nice…I opened a ticket, because I would like to have my simucube repaired which is not guaranteed…I have no news ?? Thank you