Problem with Premium Torque Button

Hi

Please test your system so, that remove all cables, let the capacitors drain for 10 minutes, then connect only the PSU to the simucube and wall outlet. No e-stop or USB.

Does your system still turn on? If so, to what state it gets to?

Kind regards,
Esa

With only the PSU connected, no USB, no e-stop, the unit doesn’t turn on, independently of the state of the rear button (ON or OFF doesn’t make a difference).

On top of the PSU at least the USB connection is required to turn the unit on. Not sure about the e-stop, might be required as well.

Yes, USB has to be connected as well.

Understood. I was just following the instructions from Esa above and reporting as requested.
With USB connected (no premium e-stop) the unit does turn ON independently of the state of rear switch. There is no way to turn off the unit, similar to what I reported on June 28.

We are investigating the issue you reported. It might be a problem/issue in the button itself.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I’ve had this same issue. Basically my sc2 would not turn off via the premium torque off switch. I ended up getting it replaced from Simucube and the new one was spotty as well but it worked for the most part. I recently updated my sim rig so I moved over everything to the new one and I’m having the same issue again. E stop works but the power button on the premium torque off switch has no effect, and my sc2 base stays on wether the power button on the back is depressed or not. Something funky is going on with the connections or the switch itself.