Over voltage errors consistently

https://granitedevices.com/wiki/Fault_location

Note,
I can’t see 441803 listed.
But, there are 441801 and 441802 codes listed.

Yeah, its a fault that has not been documented. We are waiting on whether or not the IONI firware update helped or not.

1 Like

As I said I now can’t connect to the box via Granity to update the FW.

Please power off the device, and wait a few minutes. Then take off the IONI servo drive, and reinsert it. This is in case it has become loose or something.

Then, move both of the dip switches into the other position. In that mode the device stays in STM32 Bootloader and you should be able to connect to drive via Granity.

Following the recommendations of my supplier I tested the regen circuit resistances.

Along way from what the instructions suggest they should be.

Any comment on these resistance measurements from my post above?

Still want me to try updating FW?

Or should I just get a replacement board?

Most likely something has gone wrong with the mosfet that drives the resistors. Maybe @Esa can verify this?

Any news on this front?

I need to know what to do next? How do I get a replacement board quickly if that’s what I need?

Hi

I’m sorry for the late reply.

1.1 Ohm = FET is shorted and needs to be replaced. The resistors also maybe, as they should measure approx. 2.35 Ohm.

Kind regards,
Esa

Thanks so what should I do? Send back? I’d rather save time and buy a new board if possible.

Buy a new board.

I do not know where you live, but round trip shipping to Finland plus the cost of the repair will be costly and take a while.

If you order a new board you will have it fairly quickly.

Shows as out of stock. Can you suggest any resellers that might have stock?

Please ask @Tomo_Meglic

We do have Simucube’s in stock, but the stock was moved from one warehouse to another just last week, and we are investigating why it shows out of stock where as the other components (IONI Pro HC etc.) show up as in-stock.

OK cool, how do I order one?

Mika,

I do not think Tomo has any.

Then @Gp_racesim has to wait for us to get the situation with the warehouse in order.