New SC1 not detected?

Darren

Now that you know how to get into Granity.
Open Granity and connect.
In the bottom left of the screen you will see a button that says save drc.
Save it so that if you ever get Granity messed up you can load that drc and be back to normal.

You can also use that drc in the Simucube hardware configuration setup.

1 Like

Thank you. Ill do that just to be safe. Ive noticed that other small mige users have around 12A at 100% whereas I have 10A, could this be my 400w psu limiting that extra few nm?

Yes, it is probably tuned in such a way to make it not trip the overload protection on the PSU. Which PSU is it, btw?

Smun s-400-48, the meanwells are 480w maybe thats why.

I was thinking of upgrading the psu to a meanwell, but the only meanwell psu that have similar formfactor are SE series. Those din rail psu’s are too big, as my osw came with a small controll box. Will this psu be any good ?

I get that it has a shut down feature but it states from 105-130% which the small mige cant really go over 12nm its rated for

No don’t get any power supply that has auto shut down. You are just asking for Trouble.

Imagine being in the middle of a race and you hit a curb real hard or contact with another car and the power supply faults. You are done, toast, finished, out of it etc etc.

If you can’t fit a Meanwell SDR-480-48 get the Meanwell PSP-600-48. We have had very good luck with that power supply over the years.

Some people did not like the fan noise. It spools up faster when needed. I always drive with headphones so no issue for me.

Is that in the case when you have simucube force at 100% and game force at 100% ? Surely I can limit the max NM in the sim files as in Rf2 ? Then the motor can not go above that set nm. And the same for iracing with the nm slider?

As you say worse case scenario, Emergency stop reset and its back running?

check for Meanwell

HRP-600-48
HRPG-600-48
MSP-600-48

check to see if the dimensions fit but i think they will. Price should be better for the first one and it is way better than the se-600-48

And you could continue to drive with what you have if you are not getting faults. Most people do not run even the small Mige at Max force.

Then you have the Brions that run the large Mige at full force! :hear_no_evil: LOL

1 Like