New Mige BISS-C Encoder

He used the DRC from Tomo for the Biss-C (he was advised to use the 2.1M as that’s the resolution limit of Simucube).
His voltages are the same (12.86 MMC, 12.360 MCC).

It’s probably just the feel of new encoder as you say.

deleted as found answer

Rather deleted the question instead of sharing the answer? Wow…

1 Like

@Vranq - sorry, my question was easily resolved by myself and I assumed it was my silly mistake not knowing better.

However, since you wanted to know - I was having trouble getting the DRC file for my new Biss-C encoder to load in Granity after installing the new encoder to replace my 2048-line SinCOS.
I was still running Granity version 1.13, and I guess the file (22-bit 4.2M) was created in a newer version of Granity 1.14. I ended up using the latest 1.15 version and of course it worked flawlessly.

Hope that’s helpful, just didn’t want to waste anyone’s time.

3 Likes

Hi Guys, I’m looking to get a batch of BiSS-C encoders from china with the relevant cables. I’ve read much of this thread and thank you all for the great information. I’ll be getting some spacer plates made up for the older Mige motors but I wanted to be 100% sure of the shaft differences for the older and newer Mige motors. Does anyone have any details dimensions of the shafts at the encoder end that include the cone angles?

Many Thanks

Hi,
do you still have adapter plates or the drwaing from this adapter. The Files are not located at your Link.
Thank You.

I scratched my head with the link too, but give the link a try I know the link takes you to “Latest SimuCube1 Firmware 50.4d” but if you actually download the ZIP then the contents are actually the STEP file for the adapter and not the 50.4d firmware :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I finally got the BiSS-C encoder kit sorted. I needed one as did a few other team members to get our SC1’s up to spec. I ordered a few extra’s if anyone is in need. Probably breaking forum rules, but I’m just trying to help people out, this isn’t my line of business. :hugs:

4 Likes

This is the official website of China
http://www.yu-heng.cn/

Ramiboo… someone just dropped my big mige on its encoder… I had the Hein ERN Sincos encoder that is almost impossible to get now, would you have the details of the Biss I could have to get one for my now defunct 30nm mige ??

Thanks

Hey Ian,

I just responded to your email in regards to the encoder on the website.

Ramiboo is a good friend of mine. Send me a pm and I’ll send you the files to get the plate done. You can order the Biss-c from Lisa at Mige.