My simucube pro 2 refuses to power on!

For efficient support requests, please consider using the template below. Fill-in the (blanks) and provide additional info when necessary. Thank you! Best regards, Granite Devices team.

I have a question regarding simucube pro 2regarding it suddenly failing to power up.

My hardware configuration:
-(skytech computer)
-simucube pro 2l)
-(drive firmware version)
-(other details)

Problems arise when: When I tty and turn it on, i push the power buttom on and nothing happen, no beeping sound, no lights flickering on plug. IT did this last night, I unplugged everything waited like an hour, plugged everything back in and it powered up perfectly and worked. Shut computer down, start it up today and nothing again. I did nothice when i pushed the motor button in back my power brick was blinking green on and off not sure if that is normal or not? I need help

How it behaves:
-(describe system behavior)

How I would expect it to behave:
-(describe)

I have attached following files:
-(consider adding saved Granity configuration file .drc)
-(screenshots)

I also would like to share that (additional info).

Note: you can tag the best answer as solution. This helps others to find the solution to the same question.

If the Led on the power supply is not constantly illuminated, then it might be a faulty PSU. Please make an official support ticket.

1 Like

@Jcolumbia12 did you ever get a resolution to this? If so can you let me know what it was?