Momo Team 300 - too heavy?

I liked it, but I felt it was quite a fat grip - a little too fat. I also wanted a round rim. If I were to get that style of rim again, I think I’d wait until Cube release the Zero in leather.

1 Like

Thanks. I have this, but i want for gt3 cars something with 300 mm to put here

Usually i use this

It’s an awesome rim, no regrets

4 Likes

Good to know. I also ordered one today.

Update: today 19 april i received the rim. Feel ok for me. Thanks @designamk1. Same no regrets.

4 Likes

I’ve got the MOMO Team 280, which I do like and use for rally stuff, but as said it is a bit of a chubster especially when attached to an AR B24L SC and SC2 QR

Any other options for a lighter 280mm wheel. I’ve looked around and there are a few 300mm wheels, but the Team 280 is the only round wheel I’ve found at 280mm - it seems the standard is 320mm these days.

For rally i like a lot my OMP superlegerro OV 32 cm, totally round rim

Thanks, but I already have two 320mm rims which I find a bit too big - they make me feel like I’m driving a bus.

What I’m really after is a lightweight wheel around the 280mm to 290mm as for some reason I find that size gives me a good sporty feeling.

Thanks anyway.

Look at these boat steering wheels, they are cheap and nice:

1 Like

Somehow a cool idea! Never thought about that!

Thanks @Alfye20 I’ll certainly give them a good look, and hopefully they can be shipped to Switzerland.

I’ve had this wheel about a year ago, sold it on because I found it to be too heavy for my old (VRS like) DD at the time, but now that I have a SCP2, I dearly want one again. It’s the most gorgeous wheel I’ve ever had.

Yes, I absolutely love mine. Perfect for cars that requires a simple wheel.

1 Like

momo-team-d300
I use this, very heavy but no issue, but I prefer the centered wheel from mod 78 momo…