KartKraft SC2 settings

someone here with a good simucube 2 pro setting for Kartkraft? when yes please share. thanx

i’m using these settings :wink:

1 Like

I read on the Discord they updated the FFB which is suppose to greatly improve the experience. It was terrible last time I tired it so I will give it a go right now.

thanx for sharing. a little better but far from good. its so bumpy in cornering, no smooth steering. you tested it after the KartKraft update? which ingame FFB settings you have. with a good steering this game could be really good.

I tried it both before and after the update. Yes it definitely is improved but still feels weird and notchy. I tried a variety of smoothing and it seemed to make little diffrence. The dev stated Skip steps are no longer required with the new FFB update and they willl be removing the preference in the next update.

Has anyone been playing KartKraft recently? If so, what settings are you using in TrueDrive as well as in-game?

Any update on it? I remember playing it half a year ago but it was terrible

getting a really notchy feel through the corners not sure if it’s just the bumps from the laser-scanned track but it feels unnatural, I’m using the profile settings listed above any ideas how to reduce the noise through the wheel?

Does anyone have new settings after FFB patch?

There are a few different settings on YouTube and here. Last night, a few different things were tried. The cornering still had a grainy, back&forth notch feel with the settings tried. Most everything else feels good, except for the large turning / cornering.

My SC 2 Pro haven’t FFB after last update, can someone try this sim now?

Did another update happen after I posted?

the last update happened on October 29th. change notes: https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/406350/view/2942499983189099069

1 Like

Can somebody please post their latest settings for the simucube?

I get hardcore oszillation on my wheel when I set the steering range to 180? Can somebody please help me with their settings?

Anyone given this a shot lately? New update brought FFB improvements and triple screen.

I’ve noticed that after calibrating the wheel I have to move the rotation to 1800 degrees as it appears to be halving the 900 degree rotation I calibrated with. Looking for suggestions on settings from others though.

Quick update. Looks like they changed the FFB again. Calibrating the SC2 is pretty straight forward now, just remember to use 360 degrees of rotation in TD.

Should not be 180 the right setting for kartkraft?

Also a 180 degree option for simple setup whould be good. At the moment only 360 is the lowest I can go. @Mika

Karting is so special use case that we chose to use 360 degrees as minimum in the simple mode. Most likely we will not change it, but lets see what the new profile management system enables us to do.

1 Like

I tested last patch and looks OK but can not get rid of that characteristic rattle created by the Game, even with Recon at 9 and full ingame Filtering.
Steering Angle at 180⁰ as allways
My last test with low ingame Ffb (20%) does the same