Just bought the simracingbays 2048 SinCos encoder for MiGE motors

Fitted it in 15 mins including unbolting my servo
put drc file Jed gave me in the Simucube folder then run the config motor. selected the drc file followed instruction job done was easy :slight_smile:

does feel better turned filters in rf2 down will play with filter tested with recon 2 and TBL 1000hz Will try unlimited
Any noise i had before is gone with lower filters in game too and I did turn in game multi down from .75 to .60ish in rf2 on GT3 cars all in all was well worth doing
Had about 15 mins on it so far will play more but very happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad the upgrade went OK :grinning:

I run the TBL on Unlimited with no issues

Just a note to Nobby910 the (FOV) setting in the .drc file that you have may be different and could cause an issue with the motor faulting, I would advise you to use the one we supply with our kits. I have attached it in an email, install as before just drop it in the SimuCube directory Configure Motor and select

Jed

1 Like

Question guys, how would I configure the new encoder if i didn’t buy the OSW from Simbay racing?
Would i still use the Simbay Small mige drc file?

I got a kit a while back from Sim-plicity, so I’m not sure what is different.

Thinking about the sincos encoder just not quite sure what needs to be changed in terms of settings.
Using the drc file seems super simple.

Post your encoder specs here then we can help.

Easy to do yourself, once we give you the correct data

Yep was easy always bit nervous when doing something for first time followed your advise and had watched a vid on how too as well :slight_smile:
Will try TBL on Unlimited was on 1000hz recon 2 feels allot better round centre tightened it up allot and feels smoother .
Thanks again very happy a must have have well worth upgrade in the hole setup :slight_smile:

For the life of me I can’t get the old encoder off! Tried with a bolt as shown in the video but the bolt snapped :S I guess I’ll continue on with my old on, and not risking damaging anything else…

Bigger tools took care of it :slight_smile: SinCos Installed and configured! See you on the track :slight_smile:

2 Likes