Is there a problem with the SC2 pro?

Is there a problem with the SC2 pro?
The LMU and AMS 2 games don’t work at all well, in LMU the ffb is much too rough, with grain in the direction, and if I add filters in the game or in TD, the ffb becomes too damped, in AMS 2 there are unpleasant vibrations all the time, it’s really awful to the point of not playing these games.
On the other hand, AC ACC and R3e are brilliant.
My friends on the RFRO forum, who have simagic and moza fanatecs, are delighted with LMU and AMS 2, so is there a problem with SC2?

Do you use rF2? (LMU is based on rF2)

FFB is subjective. Just because your friends love the feel of their wheels in those sims, the question you have to ask yourself is, would you like it, using those wheels.

Personally, I hate the Podium wheels in any sim, fwiw, it feels way to rough and over-reactive. Others like it. Is it a fault of the DD, or is it not according to my preference? Many variables, including understanding how to set up your wheel proper, will impact your pov.

So go and do that test before you ask these questions :slight_smile:

Hello,
Thank you for your answers, I have absolutely no desire to change brand, certainly not, I’m especially disappointed not to find a good setting for LMU, I have not tried to download settings via paddock, I usually make my settings, because as you tell me, an FFB setting is often personal, but LMU is really complicated for me to set up, I can’t even drive at Sebring, it’s impossible, the track gives me such a rough and bumpy FFB, it’s grainy, I can’t bear to do a lap.
I’ve even tried lowering the frequency to 680 Hz, but it’s still not enough, and if I combine this frequency with a slew rate of 0.90, the feeling becomes really smooth, to the point where it feels like the car is barely touching the road.
I’m a bit lost with this game.

Good evening,
Well, I don’t know what happened, I went back to the original TD setting without changing anything, and now it’s much better, it’s not perfect yet, but I can ride on the sebring again without any problem, thanks again for your messages.