Informations about the product

Good afternoon.
I am tired of facing problems with my Fanatec DD2, I decided to sell everything and go for Simucube 2 Ultimate.
I would like to know if I am also likely to face major problems with this equipment?
I am in Brazil where shipping and tax fees are very expensive, I cannot take the risk of receiving a problem equipment.
I am very upset because I spent a lot of money on that company and I would not like to repeat the mistake.
Thanks.

All i can say is i got mine in the first batch and have had zero problems. It was a lot of money but id do it again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny.

1 Like

Been using my sc2pro for over a year now. never had one issue with it. I use it for 4-12 hours a day,

I also been trough fanatec issues my self. I been a customer there for years and years. And I got fed up.

We are probably biased here. But there’s a reason we are. Once u go simucube you never go back

2 Likes

Hi mate!
i dont know what kind of problems did you have, but in this forum, there was some problems reported whit a few units. The mayority of the problems were a software solution (I had a little problem in my unit and it was solution by remotely). A very minor numbers of the people had bad luck and shoud had to send the unit to the reseller. Just check in the forum and take your own conclusion.

Cheers

3 Likes

Hi,

I had a DD1 since March. From Mai i had trouble with it. Support replay takes long time (3-5 days Answer for Mail , 2 hour telephone support only per day). At the end i also decide to send all back from Wheel/Base. All software solutions dont help and makes very frustrating.

Hope that the SC2 wokrs good with the CubeControl.

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you for your help. Fanatec never again, many firmware problems, a lot of incompatibility.
They launched a product, DD, but they didn’t do enough tests.
A lot of headache.

1 Like

I think, the most probably headache that you have if you choose a simucube is: “the delay to deliver a unit”. Probably, it’s the most popular problem that you can find in this forum.

Cheers

1 Like

I got my SC2 in 3 days… faster than DD1… and the SC2 comes not from Germany. Got it yesterday. Very small box and first look ar good. Now i have to find the correct settings.

2 Likes