IMO, We Need FFB Rankings

Let’s see what Mika prepared for us. :slight_smile:
But yeah, while FFB tuning is a fraction of car setup complexity, some flow chart diagram would be handy, and may be better explanation on individual filters and primer on their use.

1 Like

Mika and Andrew already gave great responses to you. I just want to add that everybody lives in a different reality (different country, road conditions, temperatures, etc. etc) and also perceives it differently. All people have different driving styles, tune/customize their everyday cars to their liking and so on and so forth. If we also talk about racing drivers everything goes to another level. So what you feel in real life will definitely be different to what i feel.

Furthermore do everybody use the same rig, same wheel in diameter and weight? Not really… I have different profiles in TD for my 32cm and 35cm wheels because simply forces differ. If you add a 700grams buttonbox, then everything is different and again you need to adjust the settings. Then you have the differences in each sim title. A laser scanned track will be a lot different than an simple track and again will have to make adjustments to reduce noise etc. etc. and the list goes on and on…

So at the end of the day, i dont think a single settings setup can be the real thing for everybody. If we want to make the best of our SC devices, we will have to fine tune according to what each one of us thinks a specific real car under specific road conditions would do.

5 Likes