How to change the delay time before the Simcube goes into standby mode?

When I first set up the wheel (SC2 pro & tahko wheel) it would stay in high torque mode indefinitely. Somehow during firmware upgrades it changed so that the unit goes into standby mode after about 5 minutes of nonuse… This is too short an interval as I sometimes take a quick break while others qualify. only to return to the grid with an almost non existent force feedback. A quick hit and reenable of the emergency stop button fixes it but I’m concerned about over using this button and wearing it out. I’d like to change the delay time to something more like 10 minutes but cannot find the appropriate setting in Tru-Drive. This is software version 2022.7, Servo drive firmware 10833, Simucube 2 firmware 1.3.27 and True Drive version 1.3.16
hopefully it’s some simple button

1 Like

Nevermind. Found the answer in another thread . Enable high torque automatically buried in the enable high torque dialogue. Must have found that option when setting up the wheel for the first time and then forgotten about it when I did the upgrades.

Still it would be nice to still have standby mode available but be able to change the delay time easily

1 Like