Heusinkveld shifter and accessory port

wrc 7,8,9,10 or G are bugged with SC2, or it’s the drivers’ fault. With gamepad or ts pc racer no issue.

1 Like

I know what you are feeling, but just in WRCG can’t notice it…
Yes, the game is a stutter fest, but it is mandatory to activate V-Sync and Fullscreen mode to get rid of the stutters. Borderless doesn’t work.
Remember, these are console game ports and as such, they are programmed to run with V-Sync

Edit: by the way, SC2 runs with generic Microsoft FFb driver and cant cope with some games without using some kind of FFb refresh rate changes

with all wrc games, I have low fps with SC2 and no issue with ts pc racer or gamepad.
And on the wrc10 discussion, I have linked hundred of posts with same issue.

7 doesn’t work with Simucube 2 afaik. 8 (if I remember good) ,9,10 are ok. Since I have a full G sync monitor I can play without having these issues. And generations is working with DLSS soon (which is relative when it is about Kylotonn)

Sure! Generic Microsoft FFb driver is the culprit, but you can have a perfect experience with 120-144hz/FPS, even WRCG @60Hz is awesome.

Because, we are talking about 300FPS (with gamepad or dedicated FFb driver) vs 150FPS (Generic MS FFb driver), isnt it?

I have posted in wrc 10 discussion many links wih my issues.
The performance is half cut with SC2 and no issue with gamepad or other wheel.