Help with a fault please

well… my new batteries turned up and every single one of them was reading below the advertised voltage aswell at 3.4v and below, so not one of them is as good as the original battery which now reads 3.55v.

i just cant believe it to be honest, how can they be selling so many half dead or completely dead batteries.

anyway, needless to say ill be ordering a different set of batteries from a different manufacturer because this is unacceptable from this manufacturer.

for what its worth my wheel has been working great with the original battery recently, every since i took the battery out and placed it back in ive not noticed many issues at all, in fact none from the last few days but i do think the battery still needs replacing because i do see the voltage drop quite quickly, it always reads 3.6v when first switching on and then slowly drops to 3.55 so i think it is getting tired.

my only advice to me would be just use your wheel and enjoy it while its working well, worrying about it can just lead to you not enjoying it like me so race on and enjoy it bro, ill report back eventually when i get a damn battery thats actually fully charged.