Grid Autosport with SC1 and SC2

here my Settings:

Sorry for bringing up such an old post about an old game, but I just found out something cool about GRID Autosport (the Drag Pack) and I’m dying to get it working better. My biggest problem right now is I can’t get the clutch pedal to be recognized, which is odd because it’s seeing my throttle and brake just fine. Has anyone else had this issue and figured out a fix? I’m running Fanatec ClubSport V3s with an OSW from Sim Racing Bay.

my friend tried mapping the clutch and it woudn’t map. It detects the pedal was pressed, but stays unassigned.

he has the same pedals (CSv3)

CCThanks for the settings.They are decent. Only the wheel rotation setting (steering wheel saturation, lenkradsattigung) is not correct resulting in vague steering.The game uses a steeringwheel rotation of 270 degrees (source:https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/grid-autosport-thrustmaster-t500-rs-settings.89509/) , hence I set Simucube steering wheel rotation to 1080 degrees and the in-game steering wheel saturation to 25% (270/1080). What worked for me is reducing all the FFB settings in effectsetup.xml to 1 (please rename the attached notepad file with the .xml extention an place it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GRID Autosport\forcefeedback). This game was not designed for DD wheels and FFB effects are emphazised by default in this file. These are my settings. Hope you like them, I think it’s an improvement.Advanced_options_settings

vibration_settingseffectsetup.txt (18.2 KB)

cool i will try it

thank you

Update: lowered the friction to 0.5% in Simucube, feels even better. And upped the vibration to 30%, all personal preference off course.

Forgot one thing: I added the device id in devicesetup.xml.See enclosed the file.devicesetup.txt (5.7 KB)
Please rename it to .xml and place it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GRID Autosport\forcefeedback

Just a heads up, you guys DO know you can get around Codemasters’ controller fuckery by emulating a Logitech G27 using GIMX, right? No more worrying about whether or not the game supports OSWs natively.

https://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3507544.page

yes i know. But i make it only for ForzaHorizon4