F3 iracing settings?

Started driving F3 in iracing this week. It’s at Sebring… Bumps are absolutely brutal. I like my true drive settings for other cars but for the F3, the bumps are just too brutal. Any suggestions?

1 Like

yeah, I have to agree with you. Since the last update of the F3 I have the feeling that FFB has become much too strong. As soon as the track gets wavy you get problems to hold the steering wheel so that the F3 stays in the track.

To decrease the effect of the bumps, they suggested if I’m not mistaken to set Slew Rate between 0.10 and 0.20 (0’22)

1 Like

You can also use the suggested way to reduce forces - lower the slider in True Drive and increase the in-game forces. You don’t need those bumps so you can just clip them. No reason to have the forces at 100% in True Drive.

2 Likes

in iRacing i have Min Force 90

2 Likes

My settings at the end of the video, 6.8nm @laguna seca, dont tried sebring yet

With the F3 if you are having tire hop in the corners ( a rough back and forth movement) but it is basically smooth everywhere else and then there is NOTHING on the wheel you can do about it. It is a Set-up issue with the car. I haven’t yet been able to figure it out but the wist of the issue is that when the tire gets loaded instead of releasing grip slowly it unloads a little and releases all at once causing the tire to pop back to shape skipping the front end, problem is once this happens once it then lands again over taxes the tire and does it again… Generally with this car it is induced in low speed / high force corners where there is little aero pressing on the car OR if you hit a curb which overloads the tire… I haven’t tried everything yet to fix this issue but general thoughts are anything that can keep the sidewall from buckling (i.e. higher tire pressures, Less camber, things like that) the car has some set-up issues with the new tire that have to be worked out and the really fast guys have figured it out as it will slow you down when this happens.