F1 Steering Wheel to go with SC2 Pro?

Have just ordered a Simucube 2 Pro and I’m now gonna order a F1 steering wheel with it. So I was wondering what F1 steering wheel you would choose if you had to choose between the following:

1. Ascher F28-SC V2

or

1. Wait 2-3 weeks for the first batch of the new Cube Controls F-PRO to be ready for shipping??

I have Precision LM-X and I am quite satisfied.

Hehe yes but those steering wheels costs like 3-4-5 times as much as Ascher or Cube Controls :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I have the Ascher and its soooo good <3 :smiley:

Thank you for the answer :blush: I’m kinda leaning towards the Ascher myself actually. Because I have heard and read very good things about that product. And also its almost half the price compared to the Cube Controls F-PRO :see_no_evil: And also the F-PRO is using bluetooth directly to the computer as wireless connection. So I am a little bit scared that maybe there is a possibility of some latency or other disturbances in the signal.

Well, I can’t comment on the bluetooth thingy but the best thing about the Ascher is, that since 1 year it is working without any issues or battery changes.
Overall just a really really good wheel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would buy this one. The first Elemento was limited to 75 units and is, AFAIK sold out:

I have recently ordered an SC2 Pro and decided on the ascher wheel, reviews and opinions on it seem to rate it very highly and always say how cube is worse in terms of quality.

I think they would both be great wheels in total but for me im playing in VR so dont need any fancy lights, just want something that is rock solid and is wireless.

Enjoy your SC2!