F1 2020 Simucube 2 Problem

Hey all!

I am trying for about 2 days to get the Simucube 2 working on F12020…
I cant find a control scheme presett ingame… its like the Simucube isnt recognised by the game… like… if i click on Turn right then i have to turn the wheel from left to right and it should find any steering axle, but it dont.
I allready plugged the Simucube directly on my Computer and tryed to restart it while im ingame
I got yesterday an Presett for my Simucube Pro… but my Pedals were not working… its crazy! :smiley:

is there anything i can do?

to map the left/right controls you need to start from the centre and then turn left/right otherwise it will recognize multiple inputs, it works that way in any sim.
there are no presets for sc2, but mine was recognized without any problem.

yea… i tryed that aswell. Didnt work

The way I managed to assign left/right in F1 2020 (and also AMS2) :
I would spin the wheel in the direction and then press the assign button while it’s still moving in one direction. Indeed the problem seems to be that while stationary, the wheel is actually constantly moving left and right by 0.01 degrees and that precision can confuse some games/sims.

2 Likes

I had no trouble mapping SC2 sport and heusinkveld pedals. For the steering try centering your wheel first and then when prompted turn wheel left until you hit the bump stop and return wheel to center, repeat for right. Also FYI I had problems with F1 2019 mapping the steering direction specifically but once I deleted all previously saved profiles I had no problems. Hope this works for you.

2 Likes

We are working with Codemasters to solve this issue. They are limited with their current development Simucube 2 units as they are working from home, so we will ship them an additional unit.

8 Likes

HI … I just received my SC2 today and tried to connect to F1 2020… unable to bind the steering… Is this still an issue with SC2 and F1 2020? appreciate any thoughts in case i am doing something wrong… I managed to get it working with ACC
thanks

Not really. I have no issue here. Check madmatters post (two posts before yours). This is more or less what must be done in every sim. Hope this helps.

On a completely unrelated note how is the feedback in the game? Is it flat just like 2019 or have codemasters fixed it?

I’m curious to know.

Hello, What about SC2 Pro and F1 2020, it’s impossible to calibrate the direction. at least it is possible to calibrate only a half axis, left or right, but not both. Is there any solution ?

Thanks for your reply.

I have set up my simucube 2 pro in F1 2020 without any problems. Make sure to use the simucube profile in the game. For steering connection i had to turn the wheel e.g. to the left and back to the middle position. By turning left only the game doesn’t recognize the input.