Encoder/IoniCube1x to STM32F4

This is a long shot but here goes! Trying to put together and OSW Style Direct Drive Wheel and I can’t quite figure out the wiring from the Encoder/IoniCube1x to the STM32F4 Board.

Setup
Motor: Mige130ST-AM100110
BISS C Encoder: JKD-4-22PF-G05BL-B-0.3M
IoniCube 1x w/ Ioni Pro
STM32F407 Disco

The STM32F4 is running MMOS and am trying to use the PWM and Dir Setup (Refer top right photo)

In the top left is a pretty standard wiring diagram from most builds, however the encoder they use has more pins (15 i think). My encoder only has 7 pins and from what i understand is newer. I’ve mocked up a wiring diagram with just the essentials of my problem (Refer bottom of image). I just can’t figure out how to connect the Boards or if its not possible and i need a different encoder.

Any ideas or help, greatly appreciated!

Mmos firmware supports only incremental quadrature encoders. Sincos or BiSS-C are not supported.

Dang, well that saves more messing around it with it. I guess the next step is to find one of those encoders as i’d guess theres no other software options. Thanks, appreciate the speedy reply!

Unfortunately not for MMOS and that style build… If you are on the iRacing forum you may be able to find someone with one they replaced. generally I think people want about $40.00 for the 10K… which would be the best you can get…