Does the Simlab.eu mounting bracket fit the Ultimate version?

Hi I think on the website its this bracket but may be someone can confirm it will fit. Preordered the ultimate right away. Loved my simucube from simracingbay and totally dig this update.

1 Like

All the SC models work on the Simlab front mountig bracket!

3 Likes

Doesn’t the new big 32nm one have a different bolt pattern?

Sim-lab’s bracket has slots, which makes it compatible with Simucube 2 Ultimate.

2 Likes

What if you want a “normal” mountilg bracket, like the one we use now for the Mige motors?

Our resellers should have solutions for this.

Thank you Mika.

I’ll see what they come up with.

So when you designed the motor for the SimuCUBE 2, you didn’t think it was a good idea to use the same bolt pattern as the common MiGE options for the original SimuCUBE? I have a Heusinkveld Sim Rig, so I have to order a new rig if I want to upgrade to SimuCUBE 2? :roll_eyes:

You can order from simracingbay. I think tomo has a bracket included in his sc2 offer.

1 Like

it is the same bolt pattern as Mige for Sport and Pro, and what I’ve understood, the same as some Kollmorgens for the Ultimate.

2 Likes

Thanks for this clarification. Pfew :smiley:

Yep, I can verify my Ultimate bolts to my mount-plate I designed/used ages ago on my SS2 Bodnar servo.

Just to be sure, the mounting bolt distance of SC2 Pro is 102,5mm?

Yes, the drawing for the SC2 Pro states 102.53mm.

Great, thanks :+1:t2:

So the Ultimate can use a standard mount that was designed for the AKM 52,53 or 54?

It should work fine, Joe…

Time to find that AKM mount I bought from HRS Bretto!

1 Like

fits perfectly, got it myself.

You’ve got your Ultimate already?! Lucky :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:laughing: