Broken dual clutch paddle after light use

The right clutch paddle on my Valo GT-23 steering wheel has stopped working. I was practicing standing starts and using the dual clutch paddles. After about 5 mins of use I heard a click come from the right paddle and the paddle was now extremely stiff to press and it was stuck at being 100% activated. I didn’t want to potentially break something so I stopped touching it completely.

About 10 mins later I heard another click and the paddle was now somewhat normal to press but it does not feel smooth to press like the left paddle. When pressing it down it feels like something is scraping and it feels grainy. After pressing about 50% it feels like its catching onto something then pushing past that takes a bit more pressure and it clicks at 100%. On Simucube tuner it still shows that it is constantly at 100% activation.

This is a replacement wheel that I have had for about a month maybe, I’m not too sure. My first Valo GT-23 broke in the exact same way. Is there anyway to fix this without having to replace it again? I have tried searching for a solution but can’t seem to find any info about this anywhere.

You should write to our technical support; maybe there is a solution. I don’t know about it.