Automobilista 2 - Simucube 2

On a side note, AMS2 is now supported via SIMHUB Dash

Download Here

simhub in beta for ams2

https://www.simhubdash.com/unofficial/SimHub.6.09.8b3.zip

Hi, Where I can find this post on Reiza forum?

Thanks,

this is the thread :

1 Like

Here it is . My settings so far . Im really enjoying this game .

1 Like

and ingame? how do you set gain and lfb / fx?

In game is 30 gain . Everything else 0 . To me it feels fantastic. Also you can try recon at 1 and torque bandwidth unlimited .

1 Like

My setting with dallara F3

IN GAME
TYPE: custom
GAIN:100
LOW FORCE BOOST :15
FX: 2
MENU SPRING STRENGTH: 0

let me know

1 Like

3 Likes

What are your direct input settings . ?

All zero input setting

2 Likes

Hello - Hope everyone is doing Ok.

I downloaded AMS2 Early Access and installed it. It looks like the Control Assignments in AMS2 are identical to PC2. However, I was able to immediately get my SC2 and Ricmotech pedals assigned the first try in AMS2, unlike the IMMENSE trouble I had assigning basic controls in PC2. I find the PC2 and AMS2 assignments kind of strange, however, which are:
Steer Left: Joy -X
Steer Right: Joy +X
Brake: Joy +X
Throttle Joy +Y
They always assign this way, regardless of which order I reassign them. Duplicate +X assignments is hard to understand, especially since in PC2, after it worked for some weeks, I started having apparent steering and brake ‘crosstalk’ such that when I steered, the brakes came on, etc. and that resulted in my finally quitting PC2.

For now, I’m mostly using ACC which I’m not having problems with. So far in AMS2, it seems things are working properly, although I’ve made no adjustments to anything so far except graphics. No plans to use AMS2 much until more updates come out. All I can do is hope that I have no future control problems crop up in AMS2, as happened to me with PC2.

On another issue, I was a bit disappointed with vehicle choices, although I do understand what one or more others have said re: rights with Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, etc. I’m more oriented to GT3, Supercars, etc., and not so much open wheel at this time. Also love Ferrari, Porsche (How about some Chaparrals?) CanAm and Endurance Classics. Take Care…Best to All! :slight_smile:

super interesting interview with Reiza boss Renato Simioni, back in may 2019.
by the way, AMS2 will not be moddable…
(english subs available)

1 Like

The “strange” assignments where you get multiple Joy +X for multiple items is normal. What PC2 and AMS2 don’t give you is which device it refers to. So your main axis on the Simucube device is the X axis so it will show Joy X, pedals will be another device with X, Y, and Z axes so one of the pedals will also show up in the game with Joy X too. You can check this in Windows through Devices and Printers - Game controller settings:

The Feather is my DIY pedal and wireless wheel. As you can see they both have some of the same axes and buttons so in PC2 and AMS2 they both show Joy X for different inputs. It’s just an artefact of the Windows HID system.

Can’t help with why you were getting cross talk though, glad it’s working for you in AMS2!

upgrade profile with DALLARA F3
IN GAME:
TYPE: CUSTOM
GAIN:100
LOW FORCE BOOST:6
FX.5
MENU SPRING:0

1 Like

Why dont you use 100 % ffb streght in TD and kower the in game gain to something like 30 . That way you are eliminate the potential of clipping. Just my 2 cents . Everything else looks good. Oh also i prefer 0 LFB …

ams2 has been updated on steam guys, looks like they fixed some tyres issues

2 Likes

Yeah, brake feel improved too. Really does feel good now!

finally it feels a lot more like ams1, and we’re just at version 0.8…loving it now

2 Likes