Assetto Corsa Competizione and Simucube 2

it seems Aris recommands Dynamic Dumping in game

1 Like

After latest updates in ACC i find the best and fast SC 2 Pro settings in True drive, when Force Reconstruction Filter is set to lower than 6-5, but with less than 6 i have too much vibrations on cerbs, and wheel inside the base is hummering too much. Can i stay at Recon 4-3 but decrease this cerbs and offroad hummering? Ultra Low Latency Mode is Already OFF. Ingame Offroad effects is OFF

All works is perfect, but i need decrease only cerbs and offroad vibration. It’s like i drive with Logitech G25

True Drive 2021 and 2023 doesn’t help

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 7.53.19 AM Somewhere out there is a guy who thinks this is right. I’m sure if I tried his ACC set-up, it wouldn’t be for me. It’s far better that you can adjust to personal taste than being told that the one option that is offered has been determined to be the best.

1 Like

Try reducing your Slew Rate Limit. Try 1.0 first and decrease or increase as necessary.

I am trying to get more curb vibrations (stronger feeling). Mind posting your settings?

I am currently using the stock settings on 2020.3 with the reconstruction filter at 4.

I am trying to match the curb vibrations with my motion platform which is quite aggressive.

Like i write post before. Other filters doesn’t help to decrease cerb vibrations. As i understand, only one thing can help you. Set slew rate to OFF

Yes, it really solve the problem, but after tests, i’m back to Slew rate Off because it’s better

1 Like

Lowering slew rate really kills fidelity.
My experience that it’s better to use other filters if you want to slow servo down.

@Fasttuning, try some ULL, it has interesting side effect that could be exactly what you are after.

I try some setting from the forum, but finally (like the most case) I switch off the most of the filters, for me this is the “real” that I want. Personal like always, but if you will you can try:

1 Like

I am running the same as Novi bu t with the recontruction filter at 3…but maybe i will lower that at 1 like him.

Feels the best for me!

I tested your settings and it felt a great thanks for sharing.

Stay Safe.

Hi,

what settings are you using ingame?

cheers

Here is mine !

Hey guys, I used your experience to define the FFB for my Motion Rigs which are configured the the SimuCUbe 2. Especially in ACC I struggle with the heavy strikes when other cars crashing in me. Do you have an idea how to smoothen this effect away? I hurted my shoulder because of it and I want to decrease this risk for the future without taking any power out of the wheelbase itself. I hope you have good Ideas for this :slight_smile:

regards from Germany
Rooooney

Increase gain in game and decrease in TD. This way signal spike will just clip flat at 100%.

Thx Andrew,
I will give it a shot today. I was hoping at first for a Slew Rate change but this didn’t helped really.

Isn’t it too much to use 900 degrees, for this type of cars? i use 540

I don’t have a general problem with the game but the engine vibrates in when turning right, left
how can i prevent this?

The games usually sort the correct DOR automatically depending on car. But for it to work it needs to be 900 base DOR.

2 Likes

i understand, i will try this, thank you :slight_smile:

So how can I reduce vibration?

What in game settings are you using? Do you have ‘Road Effects’ set too high?

1 Like