Assetto Corsa Competizione and Simucube 2

Please, not this nonsense again.
Noone tunes FFB to specific wheelbase brand, this has been addressed by Kunos devs in this very thread.
@Mika, ping @pankykapus here with SC2 offer.

1 Like

@Mika
I sent you a PM.

This isn’t true. We aren’t tuning FFB. Aris works on car physics, the FFB is a direct result but we don’t change anything for FFB’s sake.

Our approach to FFB has been the same for many years, we transmit whatever the car’s suspension geometry wants to transmit.

We have a limited number of amplified effects but we recommend our users not to use them, unless they like noise.

6 Likes

hi, with “amplified effects” you mean “road effects”, right?

2 Likes

it seems Aris recommands Dynamic Dumping in game

1 Like

After latest updates in ACC i find the best and fast SC 2 Pro settings in True drive, when Force Reconstruction Filter is set to lower than 6-5, but with less than 6 i have too much vibrations on cerbs, and wheel inside the base is hummering too much. Can i stay at Recon 4-3 but decrease this cerbs and offroad hummering? Ultra Low Latency Mode is Already OFF. Ingame Offroad effects is OFF

All works is perfect, but i need decrease only cerbs and offroad vibration. It’s like i drive with Logitech G25

True Drive 2021 and 2023 doesn’t help

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 7.53.19 AM Somewhere out there is a guy who thinks this is right. I’m sure if I tried his ACC set-up, it wouldn’t be for me. It’s far better that you can adjust to personal taste than being told that the one option that is offered has been determined to be the best.

1 Like

Try reducing your Slew Rate Limit. Try 1.0 first and decrease or increase as necessary.

I am trying to get more curb vibrations (stronger feeling). Mind posting your settings?

I am currently using the stock settings on 2020.3 with the reconstruction filter at 4.

I am trying to match the curb vibrations with my motion platform which is quite aggressive.

Like i write post before. Other filters doesn’t help to decrease cerb vibrations. As i understand, only one thing can help you. Set slew rate to OFF

Yes, it really solve the problem, but after tests, i’m back to Slew rate Off because it’s better

1 Like

Lowering slew rate really kills fidelity.
My experience that it’s better to use other filters if you want to slow servo down.

@Fasttuning, try some ULL, it has interesting side effect that could be exactly what you are after.

I try some setting from the forum, but finally (like the most case) I switch off the most of the filters, for me this is the “real” that I want. Personal like always, but if you will you can try:

1 Like

I am running the same as Novi bu t with the recontruction filter at 3…but maybe i will lower that at 1 like him.

Feels the best for me!

I tested your settings and it felt a great thanks for sharing.

Stay Safe.

Hi,

what settings are you using ingame?

cheers

Here is mine !

Hey guys, I used your experience to define the FFB for my Motion Rigs which are configured the the SimuCUbe 2. Especially in ACC I struggle with the heavy strikes when other cars crashing in me. Do you have an idea how to smoothen this effect away? I hurted my shoulder because of it and I want to decrease this risk for the future without taking any power out of the wheelbase itself. I hope you have good Ideas for this :slight_smile:

regards from Germany
Rooooney

Increase gain in game and decrease in TD. This way signal spike will just clip flat at 100%.

Thx Andrew,
I will give it a shot today. I was hoping at first for a Slew Rate change but this didn’t helped really.