Assetto Corsa and Simucube 2

what does it implies? also, I just read “simucube” in general, sure it works also for sc2?

How to enable it? I can’t tick it.

the release Andrew_WOT is referring went live 6days ago , but there are also some that came out some hours ago. You could try them. You can find em here https://github.com/gro-ove/actools/releases

Click on green arrow in menu to update.
You probably need licensed (paid) version as well.

I have the full version. Perhaps I need to check ‘update to non-tested versions’?

Never mind it’s working now.

how did you make it work? I just downloaded the latest version but I still can’t select it

Can the newest version of CM only be obtained via an update from within the program?

maybe you need to donate to have the full version in order to work ?

already have it mate, I made the donation years ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

Latest version from the link with the pre release version that i posted above?

1 Like

Exactly, the one that came out like 8 hours ago

1 Like

1 Like

Someone will surely help you out.

1 Like

I put tick on ‘update to non-tested versions’ and clicked to ‘check for updates’. Once update was finished I was able to choose experimental FFB. But now there’s a problem with SRS and I can’t select a car when registering for a race because screen where you choose the skin is blank.

Hi,

I really like these settings. I have SC2Sport, what should be my gain in game and in TD for it to be equavalent to SC2Pro version? Thanks!

For AC it’s relatively safe to keep TD at 100% and adjust in game gain to your liking. Start with global gain and then fine tune for individual cars.
The reason 100% TD is “safe” in AC as it doesn’t go crazy with signal strength on crashes or contacts with other cars like iRacing for instance.
Still if you want to be completely on a safe side, set TD to absolute max peak you can safely handle and go from there by tuning in game gain, if the signal starts clipping, you need more headroom, increase TD gain and lower in game.

Also on ULC Mode filter, I recently turned it off as it was eating some fine details and not really needed for oscillation control in AC with Gyro. There was some interesting “rubber” side effect, but it is not what it was designed for and you can accomplish the same with higher Recon filter.

1 Like

Make sure your wheel is plugged in, the option is only available if it can detect a compatible wheel.

1 Like

Hello community. I tried almost all the settings present in this topic, and I still can’t seem to perceive the impacts of direct shocks, when we hit a barrier for example … on SC2 PRO.

It’s still weird not to find this feeling for a violent shock. Which parameter to modify, plz?

Sad day for Kunos fans.

I am sure iRacing users read this with green envy. LOL

1 Like