Argon Small Mige Not Phasing at Start Up?

Hi

Good to hear that you got your system running again!

Kind regards,
Esa

Hi guys!

I will use this thread to ask some advices for my similar build.

Me and my friend both had a similar issue with Argon based OSW’s. To make things more interesting mine started to fail the day before my friend was coming to my place to switch components and investigate what’s wrong with his build. Anyway,

So in the end we both had no phasing and under voltage. My friend got it fully working by replacing the said R7. Mine started to phase normally too after I replaced the same component (2 clicks during the startup) but I have no feedback at all. I can see the position number working logically but it’s quite far from 0 when my wheel is centered but if I launch the wheel when it’s close to 0 there’s no difference. I can feel no resistance at the bumpstops nor with MMOS’s desktop effects. I cannot see any errors in Granity and voltages are good.

From where I should start investigating what’s wrong? I’ve re-installed all the firmwares, double-checked wirings with a multimeter.

Thanks for any advices.

My Argon settings:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12WTEA43wPN3N2UUMpIjui91R5AW_Pvrh?usp=sharing