Argon and custom firmware

Hello,

I believe question of Argon BiSS-C and SSI support may rise for other users too, so despite wiki clearly stating:

" Supported by hardware. Argon is supported as-is, no new features will be added to it. Custom firmware features are possible with the Argon open source firmware".

Would it be possible for Granite Devices offer support for the protocols as a paid service, with custom firmware and can broad approximation of the costs involved for this kind approach be given?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! Yes, we accept customization projects and these are quoted case by case based on requirements and schedule details. If you have something on your mind, feel free to drop us request i.e. at sales (at) granitedevices.com with as many related details as you can think of.

I must say that this year we’re turning our focus to next generation drive that may also provide new AC powered alternative to Argon drive. So if your need is not urgent, you may get exactly what you want just by waiting it to come out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Tero, please keep us posted on the next gen drives- especially the ones with Tamagawa encoder support :hugs: