About the Simucube 2 category

This forum section is meant for discussing our new Simucube 2 products.

Did the simucube 2 have own configuration software?

Yes, see the FAQ at https://www.simucu.be

Hi

I was wondering if there is somewhere which has the pin layout for the SC Accessory port on the rear of the new SC2.

it will be released in due time. In short, there are 4 analog inputs (0-5V compatible), and some to be determined other outputs and inputs.

1 Like

Hi Mika can I know what material use for SC 2 ultimate E stop?

CNC machined anodized aluminium.

1 Like

Nice, thanks Mika… .:grinning::grinning:

is there a e-stop mounting for aluminium profiles?

The e-stop has mounting holes in the backside, so a mounting solution can be made for it.

3 Likes

is the pin layout available?

Unfortunately, we haven’t yet decided to make it available to other than business partners. This is to distance the Simucube 2 product from DIY development - it would be a support nightmare for us. Also we need to make more user friendly user interface and more efficient analog input processing to the firmware before we are confident to release this feature to wider audience.

Just to add, that a “for developers” website is to be set up later, and it will include details such as this.

2 Likes

Hello, I am woundering abut resolution vs steering range. Is the 22bit angle sensor ment for max steering angle? If so how many degree?

Am just curious :wink:

DirectInput steering angle as reported to PC is 16 bits lock-to-lock, but additional resolution is used for effect calculation and makes that smoother.

2 Likes

I was able to plug one pedal set and a G27 shifter on the Simucube 1. I don’t think that it’s a wise choice to shut the door to DIY projects…

The D15 Accessory Port documentation has been made available after this thread was started.

3 Likes