0.9.10 with ETS2 & ATS

Hi, I have just updated my fw from 0.98 to latest version 0.9.10, but still no any FFB from game, what am I missing ?

All games or IRacing alone?

If I remember correctly, I did not need to do anything special in-game for ETS2. :thinking:

I read some old posts about ETS2 ffb, it is not physics base game, but I can now only feel some basic dampening and sine waves directional ffb, but without any terrian and engine ffb effects

Do you have all the directinput setting sliders at 100% in the SimuCUBE profile?

No Mika, just only first two sliders at 50%

the rest are at 100%? these titles use DirectInput effects, so if they are at 0%, you are turning effects of, which is what you are experiencing :slight_smile:

Only first two at 50%, the rest are 0% XD
Am I need to set them all to 100% ?

these titles use DirectInput effects, so if they are at 0%, you are turning effects off, which is what you are experiencing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Understood.
Is there any recommendations of tuning for ets2 ?

I think the 100% for everything is a good starting point as it would be what the developers intended. I also think that in at least ETS2, the sliders for some strengths didn’t work, so… good thing that we have sliders in SimuCUBE.

1 Like