SC2 2nd batch waiting club

Hi all, is there anybody waiting for delivery from Simtag? Thanks

hi guys, I would like to buy the Asher F-28 sc wheel because of the wireless elimindo the cable that a little bores me even if the buttons are actually few and the rotors are missing. The usb F64 has the cable but it is really complete and it would make me slut. can you tell me your opinions about these two choices and that led you to prefer one to the other?

if you need the functions go with the USB version, unless you really want the wireless. I ordered the B16-SC more to justify the SC2 :slight_smile: , but I have other USB wheels coming with more functions.

1 Like

ok thanks, when should you get the B16? did you buy the M or L?

Medium with a Turn racing R20 wheel

I almost bought the Leo Bodnar 54 but taking a chance on ultimate and the wireless wheel feature.

1 Like

Again I am so sorry for the comments I made about you it was wrong of me and I hope you can accept my apology.

OK batch 2 owners it would absolutely be wonder to see some unboxing videos with wheels being used :sunglasses:

I just found out this morning that Augury Simulations are on vacation from the 15th until the 25th. They emailed me my FedEx tracking number on the 14th. But the package hasn’t moved yet I guess it didn’t get picked up on the 14th so I guess I’ll be waiting a little longer

Any news on Batch5, and when some people might receive this?

Simracingbay has them in stock now.
Not sure where you live, but a shipment from them arrives to the USA in just a few days

I received my batch 5 from DSD on the 11/17