rFactor 2 and SimuCUBE

USB3 is compatible. But AsMedia USB3 chips are not compatible with Simucube firmware. We suspect it is to do with invalid behavior with large Human Interface Device data packets in the AsMedia USB driver.

1 Like

on my old motherboard ASMEDIA was no good so had to get the initek card off Amazon and that worked just fine with VR.
Current motherboard has good USB 3 ports and a couple with the DAC up option which i think gives a bit more power aswell and ive had no issues with that. The sensors i also put in regular USB 3 ports for best results.

My Simucube always plugged into usb 2 on pc and no problems here.

Software Wheel Rotation seemed to work initially. However I’m currently driving the new GT3 cars and the difference between them in terms of handling and physics at first glance doesn’t seem to be huge. What I find strange is that the steering seems much less sensitive than for example AC. Also the friction seems too low. Roadfeel however stays excellent. Still using Skeijmel settings, hence Steering torque sensitivity set to 1 (linear).So I set the software wheel rotation back to false and now the sensitivity appeared too high. Anyone recognizes this? Really annoying, feels like wasting my precious time. Update: it’s now oscillating heavily. Spent my whole day on it. I really want to enjoy this sim, but this is a mess. Hope that this can be fixed because for me it’s unplayable right now. Update: oscillation is gone now but issue remains: incorrect steering sensitivity: with teh software wheel rotation it’s way to insensitive, getting a bumpstop at 1440 degrees in the control menu when calibrating the steering.

Do you agree with that? In english on the bottom of the page

2 Likes

Oui! Yes! Many many thanks! I can confirm those settings are correct! Feels fantastic again! With the new GT3 cars on Sebring Rfactor 2 has upped their game. Honestly - the best simracing experience for me to date. Will drive for real on Zandvoort this summer in exotic cars like the Ferrari 488 GTB and the Porsche 911 (a dream come true) so I can finally feel for my self which sim is the most realistic.

1 Like

Hello sim racers :slight_smile:

so today i will share four different profiles. The base test is “if” some feeling effect are reflected or not in the wheel:

Below is the setting on the GRANITE SIMUCUBE software

Now in the .JSON

Damping “on”
Line 514 : “Steering resistance type”:0,
“Steering resistance type#”:“0=use damping, 1=use friction”,

All the options to “0” with the damping “on” .Download file here
“Brake effects on steer axis”:0,
“Brake spring coefficient”:0,
“Brake spring saturation”:0,
“Clutch effects on steer axis”:0,
“Clutch spring coefficient”:0,
“Clutch spring saturation”:0,
“Gearbox effects on steer axis”:0,
“Gearbox spring coefficient”:0,
“Gearbox spring saturation”:0,
“Other spring coefficient”:0,
“Other spring saturation”:0,
“Steering resistance coefficient”:0,
“Steering resistance saturation”:0,
"Steering resistance type":0, ( 0 use damping, 1 use friction )
“Steering spring coefficient”:0,
“Steering spring saturation”:0,

All the options to “1” with the damping “on”. Download file here
“Brake effects on steer axis”:1,
“Brake spring coefficient”:1,
“Brake spring saturation”:1,
“Clutch effects on steer axis”:1,
“Clutch spring coefficient”:1,
“Clutch spring saturation”:1,
“Gearbox effects on steer axis”:1,
“Gearbox spring coefficient”:1,
“Gearbox spring saturation”:1,
“Other spring coefficient”:1,
“Other spring saturation”:1,
“Steering resistance coefficient”:1,
"Steering resistance saturation"1,
"Steering resistance type":0, ( 0 use damping, 1 use friction )
“Steering spring coefficient”:1,
“Steering spring saturation”:1,

All the options to “0” with the friction “on”. Download file here
“Brake effects on steer axis”:0,
“Brake spring coefficient”:0,
“Brake spring saturation”:0,
“Clutch spring coefficient”:0,
“Clutch spring saturation”:0,
“Gearbox spring saturation”:0,
“Steering resistance coefficient”:0,
“Steering resistance saturation”:0,
"Steering resistance type":1, ( 0 use damping, 1 use friction )

All the options to “1” with the friction “on” . Download file here
“Brake spring coefficient”:1,
“Clutch effects on steer axis”:1,
“Clutch spring coefficient”:1,
“Gearbox effects on steer axis”:1,
“Gearbox spring coefficient”:1,
“Other spring coefficient”:1,
“Other spring saturation”:1,
“Steering resistance coefficient”:1,
"Steering resistance saturation"1,
"Steering resistance type":1, ( 0 use damping, 1 use friction )
“Steering spring coefficient”:1,
“Steering spring saturation”:1,

1 Like

Very interesting approach and one I hadn’t thought of trying.

Can you provide some basic information about results using each one? How does the FFB differ in feeling? I wonder if / how this might be applied to other ISI-platform titles such as AMS and RaceRoom.

RaceRoom seems to be devoid of any surface texture for OSW-users but, Fanatec-users report having very much surface detail.

1 Like

@morOSWer,

you can dowmload the files and try on your side too :wink: and also give your feeback, it will be interesting to know your feedback

haven’t used your settings but i can say for sure that i liked Steering resistance type":1 , set to friction more than setting it to damping.

1 Like

I haven’t tested all of the settings extensively but, I find the damping-0 version to still work the best for me. I’ve been using the Brake-force effects in rF2 for some time now; I like the way the effect increases resistance under hard braking. I find that it adds some intensity to the experience.

The other effects didn’t seem to do much however, I was surprised at how well the friction-based FFB did work although, it doesn’t feel as natural to me. I need to give that another try with the added effects enabled.

1 Like

Hey, Dean and all. Have revisited rf2 and picked back up on this forum with the release of the excellent GT3 pack. My goodness . . . rf2 FFB on this Simucube system has come a long way in the last few months. Feels fantastic.

You guys experimented with the “Steering resistance saturation” number? I plugged in 0.5 today and it seems to add some nice weight to the wheel without dulling the detail.

2 Likes

Hi Alan, I’ll give that a try but, I agree that rF2 is evolving nicely and the new GT3 pack is a very good addition to the title.

Update: So I tried changing the “Steering Resistance Saturation” as suggested and think it helps a bit but, I also increased the “Steering Resistance Coefficient” to 0.3 with the Small Mige so I could then reduce the “friction” setting in SimuCube (needed to stabilize steering looseness); this combination seems to behave a bit like “Gyro” in AC so thank you Alan, for sharing your tip. :slight_smile:

I also like to add a bit of “Brake Effect” (enable “Brake Effects on Steer Axis”: 1 / “Brake Effects Strength”: 00010). This adds additional steering resistance during hard braking and I find that it adds some additional intensity to my racing battles. :yum:

Dean

2 Likes

Hi morOSWer,

Is it possible to share your settings in rf2, the simucube Software and maybe the Controller. Json file.
I’m in the dark with the right settings
Thanks

1 Like

Hi CMD86,

First (in case you are not aware), some tips that can save you from making common mistakes with rF2 controller files.

when you setup your controller in rFactor2, the game will save any changes you make to the controller settings when you exit the game; that is the generic “controller.json” file in the “rfactor 2 \ UserData \ player” folder" folder (not the file to edit manually).

You should preserve the game default controller presets by saving the custom profile you edit under a unique name immediately after assigning your controls (this is the file that you would edit in “rfactor 2 \ UserData \ Controller” folder). If a default preset should be accidentally altered or seem wrong in some way, you can delete the preset from the folder (manually) and use Steam Validation to download a new default preset.

If you use another custom controller profile, it’s a good idea to save a copy somewhere else in case you ever need to reference it or restore it later.

You will likely want to reduce the per-car FFB strength (default = 1.0 / probably below 0.5 to start with) in rF2 to avoid signal clipping and to reduce the over-all steering-resistance when using high or max output in SimuCube.

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from rFactor 2 and SimuCUBE:

I have exatly the same problem:
Wheel was rattling without a deadzone in the middle to the left and right, pulling to the left and right and not giving the correct ratio with the car.
How did you solve that?

See my post Here.

Be sure you are using the OSW Preset in rF2 so that the force effects are not overly strong, assign your controls and save it using a unique name, then edit that json file to enable the Auto-Rotation feature as described in my post linked above.

Dean’s instructions are spot on. It is critical to load S397’s new OSW Simucube profile fresh…worth having to re-assign controls. The work S397 did for us Simucube users in last update (probably by studying Dean’s and others’ work on here) transformed rF2 on my large Mige. It is now as good if not even more refined than AMS.

Just as an aside…for a great experience of what rF2 is now capable of on this Simucube…take a new Porsche GT3 R for some laps on Mid Ohio. Physics and ffb are dreamy.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
Strange things going on with my Cube and rF2.
I did exatly what morOSWer (is he Dean?) discribed. I did 2 PC restarts, everything was fine. 3rd restart, same Problem again.
I watched a video on you tube and figured out, that in my rF2 Controls window something maybe wrong.
I marked the Steering wheel rang in the picture. Does anyone Know what these clipped numbers after 410° mean?

There is no difference between vehicle set on and off.

Yes, I’m Dean.

That rotation number is strange, I’ve not seen that before. Also, check your steering settings at the top of the page; it’s not unusual for those to default to the wrong settings. Also, check the driving-assist’s for the same issue as they can revert to default when using any preset to setup a new profile.

Using your settings Dean, identical Simucube settings (full power).
Most cars are less than 0.50 FFB
Using the OSW_Simucube.json file

I’m still having some issues with much too strong forces around the wheel center.
Lets say I am accelerating out of a corner and controlling some oversteer under throttle, it seems that the wheel wants to always ‘fight’ me to get back to center and of course this causes exaggerated wheel input.

Attaching what my OSW_Simucube.json looks like.
Any ideas?

“Force Feedback”:{
“Brake effects on steer axis#”:“0 = Brake effects on brake axis, 1 = brake effects on steering axis.”,
“Brake effects strength”:00010,
“Brake effects strength#”:"-10000 to +10000, applies to all brake effects (force, vibration, static spring, etc?)",
“Brake spring coefficient”:0.3,
“Brake spring coefficient#”:“Static spring effect rate (-1.0 to 1.0)”,
“Brake spring saturation#”:“Static spring effect peak force (0.0 to 1.0)”,
“Clutch effects on steer axis#”:“0 = Clutch effects on clutch axis, 1 = brake effects on steering axis.”,
“Clutch effects strength”:0,
“Clutch effects strength#”:"-10000 to +10000, applies to all clutch effects (force, vibration, static spring, etc?)",
“Clutch spring coefficient”:0.2,
“Clutch spring coefficient#”:“Static spring effect rate (-1.0 to 1.0)”,
“Clutch spring saturation#”:“Static spring effect peak force (0.0 to 1.0)”,
“G920_workaround”:true,
“G920_workaround#”:“Workaround for Logitech G920 firmware bugs … may need to turn this off after firmware update if it gets fixed.”,
“Gearbox effects on steer axis#”:“0 = Gearbox effects on gearbox ‘axis’, 1 = brake effects on steering axis.”,
“Gearbox effects strength”:0,
“Gearbox effects strength#”:"-10000 to +10000, applies to all gearbox effects (force, vibration, static spring, etc?)",
“Gearbox spring coefficient#”:“Static spring effect rate (-1.0 to 1.0)”,
“Gearbox spring saturation#”:“Static spring effect peak force (0.0 to 1.0)”,
“Ignore controllers”:0,
“Ignore controllers#”:“Do not use FFB on: 1=controller1, 2=controller2, 4=controller3, 8=controller4 (or add values to ignore multiple controllers, for example 15 ignores all)”,
“Jolt magnitude”:0.6,
“Jolt magnitude#”:“How strong jolts from other cars (or walls) are. Suggested Range: -2.0 to 2.0.”,
“Off-road multiplier”:0.3,
“Off-road multiplier#”:“Temporary test variable to reduce force feedback strength off-road (0.0 = zero FFB, 1.0 = full FFB)”,
“Other spring coefficient#”:“Static spring effect rate (-1.0 to 1.0) for any other FFB-capable controllers”,
“Other spring saturation#”:“Static spring effect peak force (0.0 to 1.0) for any other FFB-capable controllers”,
“Rumble strip magnitude”:0,
“Rumble strip magnitude#”:“How strong the canned rumble strip rumble is. Range 0.0 to 1.0, 0.0 disables effect.”,
“Rumble strip pull factor”:0,
“Rumble strip pull factor#”:“How strongly wheel pulls right/left when running over a rumble strip. Suggested range: -1.5 to 1.5.”,
“Rumble strip update thresh”:0.05,
“Rumble strip update thresh#”:“Amount of change required to update rumble strip effect (0.0 - 1.0)”,
“Rumble strip wave type”:0,
“Rumble strip wave type#”:“Type of wave to use for vibe: 0=Sine, 1=Square, 2=Triangle, 3=Sawtooth up, 4=Sawtooth down.”,
“Steering effects strength”:-10000,
“Steering effects strength#”:"-10000 to +10000, applies to all steering effects (torque, resistance, static spring, jolt, etc.)",
“Steering resistance coefficient”:0.3,
“Steering resistance coefficient#”:“Coefficient to use for steering resistance. Range: -1.0 to 1.0”,
“Steering resistance saturation”:0.1,
“Steering resistance saturation#”:“Saturation value to use for steering resistance. Range: 0 - 1.0”,
“Steering resistance type”:0,
“Steering resistance type#”:“0=use damping, 1=use friction”,
“Steering spring coefficient#”:“Static spring effect rate (-1.0 to 1.0)”,
“Steering spring saturation#”:“Static spring effect peak force (0.0 to 1.0)”,
“Steering torque capability”:18,
“Steering torque capability#”:“The maximum torque capability of the wheel (in Nm, obviously)”,
“Steering torque extrap blend”:0,
“Steering torque extrap blend#”:“Higher blends of extrapolated value allows driver to feel torque changes even when actual torque exceeds ‘input max’ (0.0=disables, 1.0=max)”,
“Steering torque extrap time”:0.001,
“Steering torque extrap time#”:“Time in seconds to extrapolate steering torque based on current change (Range: 0.001 to 0.050. To disable, set ‘blend’ to 0.0)”,
“Steering torque filter”:4,
“Steering torque filter#”:“Number of old samples to use to filter torque from vehicle’s steering column (0-32, note that higher values increase effective latency)”,
“Steering torque minimum”:7.45058e-009,
“Steering torque minimum#”:“Minimum torque to apply in either direction to overcome steering wheel’s ‘FFB deadzone’ caused by friction”,
“Steering torque per-vehicle mult”:1,
“Steering torque per-vehicle mult#”:“Per-vehicle steering column torque multiplier (this is a copy of the .CCH value)”,
“Steering torque sensitivity”:1,
“Steering torque sensitivity#”:“Sensitivity curve applied to representable torques: 0.0=low 1.0=linear 2.0=high”,
“Steering torque zero-speed mult”:0.2,
“Steering torque zero-speed mult#”:“Multiplier at zero speed to reduce unwanted oscillation from strong static aligning torque”,
“Test_workaround”:true,
“Test_workaround#”:“Workaround for apparent driver CTD on release”,
“Throttle effects on steer axis”:0,
“Throttle effects on steer axis#”:“0 = Throttle effects on throttle axis, 1 = throttle effects on steering axis.”,
“Throttle effects strength”:0,
“Throttle effects strength#”:"-10000 to +10000, applies to all throttle effects (force, vibration, static spring, etc?)",
“Throttle spring coefficient”:0.4,
“Throttle spring coefficient#”:“Static spring effect rate (-1.0 to 1.0)”,
“Throttle spring saturation”:1,
“Throttle spring saturation#”:“Static spring effect peak force (0.0 to 1.0)”,
“Type”:1,
“Type#”:“Type of force feedback: 0=off 1=wheel 2=joystick 3=rumble/gamepad 4=custom”,
“Use thread”:true,
“Use thread#”:“Use a separate thread to issue FFB commands which may block with some drivers”
},
“General Controls”:{
“Alternate Neutral Activation”:true,
“Alternate Neutral Activation#”:“whether to select neutral if shift up & shift down are pressed simultaneously”,
“Alternate Rearlook Activation”:true,
“Alternate Rearlook Activation#”:“if left look and right look are both pressed, rearlook becomes activated”,
“Analog Steering Hurry Threshold”:1,
“Analog Steering Hurry Threshold#”:“When the absolute difference between the input and current steering values exceeds this threshold, the maximum hurry rate is applied instead of the apply or release rates (0 effectively always applies the hurry rate, while 2 would effectively disable it)”,
“Analog Steering Maximum Apply Rate”:0.5,
“Analog Steering Maximum Apply Rate#”:“Maximum rate per second the actual steering is allowed to change when the input is trying to apply more steering (steering further away from center from the current position)”,
“Analog Steering Maximum Hurry Rate”:2,
“Analog Steering Maximum Hurry Rate#”:“Maximum rate per second the actual steering is allowed to change when the input exceeds the maximum threshold of the difference between input and current steering values”,
“Analog Steering Maximum Release Rate”:1,
“Analog Steering Maximum Release Rate#”:“Maximum rate per second the actual steering is allowed to change when the input is trying to apply less steering (steering closer towards the center from the current position)”,
“Auto Reverse”:0,
“Auto Reverse#”:“If auto-shifting and holding brakes, will shift into reverse and reverse throttle/brake temporarily”,
“Brake Bias Axis”:false,
“Brake Bias Axis#”:“maps forward brake bias control as an axis to the nearest available setting”,
“Brake Sensitivity”:1,
“Brake Sensitivity#”:“vehicle. The vehicle itself may have non-linear effects (examples include Ackerman steering, variable”,
“Clutch Sensitivity”:1,
“Clutch Sensitivity#”:“ratio rack and pinion, engine throttle maps, not to mention hysterisis), which are, of course, applied”,
“Controller Flags”:2,
“Controller Flags#”:“add flags: 1=foreground, 2=exclusive (required for FFB)”,
“Detect Rearranged Controllers”:true,
“Detect Rearranged Controllers#”:“set to 1 if you change controller connections often and your wheel or pedals are sometimes enumerated differently”,
“Freelook Keyboard Pitch Accel”:4,
“Freelook Keyboard Pitch Accel#”:“Freelook pitch acceleration when using keyboard.”,
“Freelook Keyboard Pitch Decel”:4,
“Freelook Keyboard Pitch Decel#”:“Freelook pitch deceleration when using keyboard.”,
“Freelook Keyboard Pitch Speed”:1.5,
“Freelook Keyboard Pitch Speed#”:“Freelook pitch speed when using keyboard.”,
“Freelook Keyboard Yaw Accel”:4,
“Freelook Keyboard Yaw Accel#”:“Freelook Yaw acceleration when using keyboard.”,
“Freelook Keyboard Yaw Decel”:4,
“Freelook Keyboard Yaw Decel#”:“Freelook Yaw deceleration when using keyboard.”,
“Freelook Keyboard Yaw Speed”:1.5,
“Freelook Keyboard Yaw Speed#”:“Freelook yaw speed when using keyboard.”,
“Freelook Mouse Pitch Speed”:0.004,
“Freelook Mouse Pitch Speed#”:“Freelook pitch speed when using mouse.”,
“Freelook Mouse Yaw Speed”:0.004,
“Freelook Mouse Yaw Speed#”:“Freelook yaw speed when using mouse.”,
“Freemove Down Speed”:2,
“Freemove Down Speed#”:“Freemove Down speed.”,
“Freemove Forward Speed”:2,
“Freemove Forward Speed#”:“Freemove Forward speed.”,
“Freemove Right Speed”:2,
“Freemove Right Speed#”:“Freemove Right speed.”,
“Gear Select Button Hold”:true,
“Gear Select Button Hold#”:“Enable this option if using a gear select device that holds down a joystick button while in a gear and releases all buttons in neutral (such as the Act-Labs USB Shifter)”,
“HMD Fore/Aft Range”:0.15,
“HMD Fore/Aft Range#”:“Range to apply to fore/aft tracking or camera controls (0.35 = max, -0.35 = reversed max)”,
“HMD Left/Right Range”:0.15,
“HMD Left/Right Range#”:“Range to apply to left/right tracking or camera controls (0.35 = max, -0.35 = reversed max)”,
“HMD Up/Down Range”:0.15,
“HMD Up/Down Range#”:“Range to apply to up/down tracking or camera controls (0.35 = max, -0.35 = reversed max)”,
“Hardware 3Digit Display”:1,
“Hardware 3Digit Display#”:“If hardware has 3-digit display, 0=off, 1=gear, 2=speed”,
“Hold Flap Button”:false,
“Hold Flap Button#”:“whether you need to hold the flap button (as opposed to it acting as a toggle)”,
“Keyboard Brake”:0.5,
“Keyboard Brake#”:“rate for keyboard/digital brake (including front and rear handbrake) input”,
“Keyboard Clutch”:0.2,
“Keyboard Clutch#”:“rate for keyboard/digital clutch input”,
“Keyboard Flags”:5,
“Keyboard Flags#”:“Try 5 if there are issues with multimedia keys. Add to include flag: 1=foreground, 2=exclusive, 4=allow windows key”,
“Keyboard Layout Override”:1,
“Keyboard Layout Override#”:“0 = old custom behavior, 1 = try Windows conversion (default), 2+ = attempt to use one of the existing supported keyboard layouts”,
“Keyboard Power Demand”:2,
“Keyboard Power Demand#”:“rate for keyboard/digital power demand input”,
“Keyboard Release Func”:1,
“Keyboard Release Func#”:“How digital inputs are pulled towards zero: 0.0=classic linear method 1.0=non-linear method”,
“Keyboard Release Rate”:1,
“Keyboard Release Rate#”:“Multiplier for how fast digital inputs are pulled towards zero: 0.1=slow 10.0=fast”,
“Keyboard Steering”:0.500286,
“Keyboard Steering#”:“rate for keyboard/digital steering input”,
“Keyboard Throttle”:0.5,
“Keyboard Throttle#”:“rate for keyboard/digital throttle input”,
“Power Demand Sensitivity”:1,
“Power Demand Sensitivity#”:“after all the controller effects including these sensitivities.”,
“Range From Vehicle”:true,
“Range From Vehicle#”:“Whether the Steering Wheel Range is automatically set based on the vehicle’s TurnsLockToLock parameter”,
“Realtime Controller Detection”:false,
“Realtime Controller Detection#”:“whether to check for new controllers while in realtime (0 to disable if it causes any problems)”,
“Reset FFB Time”:0,
“Reset FFB Time#”:“reset force feedback every X seconds (0 to disable)”,
“Reset Steering Wheel Range Time”:0,
“Reset Steering Wheel Range Time#”:“reset steering wheel range every X seconds (0 to disable)”,
“Speed Sensitive Steering”:0,
“Start Hardware Event Monitor”:true,
“Start Hardware Event Monitor#”:“Whether to try starting up and using 3rd-party hardware API(s) for the ability to set/get properties like steering wheel range that aren’t part of the standard DirectInput interface”,
“Steer Ratio Speed”:0,
“Steer Ratio Speed#”:“Speed at which low speed steering lock override ends (for pit navigation, units are meters/sec, 0.0 to disable)”,
“Steering Sensitivity”:1,
“Steering Sensitivity#”:“0.0=low 1.0=linear 2.0=high. These are applied after other controller effects like deadzones, digital”,
“Steering Wheel Bump Stop Harshness”:50,
“Steering Wheel Bump Stop Harshness#”:“Harshness applied to bump stop when limiting steering wheel rotation, from 1.0 to 100.0, acts as a spring rate”,
“Steering Wheel Maximum Rotation Default”:1440,
“Steering Wheel Maximum Rotation Default#”:“Default maximum wheel range to use when not read from driver, from 40 to 1440 degrees”,
“Steering Wheel Maximum Rotation from Driver”:true,
“Steering Wheel Maximum Rotation from Driver#”:“Whether to read the steering wheel rotation from the wheel driver, if possible”,
“Steering Wheel Range”:540,
“Steering Wheel Range#”:“Degrees of steering wheel rotation, both visual and physical (if available)”,
“Steering Wheel Software Rotation”:true,
“Steering Wheel Software Rotation#”:“Whether to limit the maximum steering wheel rotation in software”,
“Stop Sequential if Neutral Configured”:1,
“Stop Sequential if Neutral Configured#”:“whether configuring neutral prevents sequential shifts into neutral from 1=1st, 2=reverse, 3=both, or 0=neither”,
“Throttle Sensitivity”:1,
“Throttle Sensitivity#”:“ramping, etc. In other words, the sensitivity is applied just before the input is applied to the”,
“Use Additional Hardware Features”:true,
“Use Additional Hardware Features#”:“Whether to use additional hardware features like steering wheel LEDs”,
“Use Analog Steering Rates”:false,
“Use Analog Steering Rates#”:“Whether to use the analog steering rate limiting (0 = disabled, 1 = enabled)”,
“Use Keyboard Rates For Analog”:false,
“Use Keyboard Rates For Analog#”:“use keyboard/digital driving input rates to intentionally delay analog inputs (may be useful for gamepads)”